Important Booking Reminders:
- The minimum number required to book Tagpuan Camp & Ecopark in Find Kamp is 6 guests including extras and additional services
- If your group has fewer than 6 guests, you will still have to pay for the whole group rate (₱6,000 per night)
Tagpuan Camp and Ecopark is an ecotourism initiative geared towards aiding the Cayabu community and LGU in keeping this parcel of land a productive natural resource.
We define ecotourism as the “responsible travel to natural areas that conserves the environment, sustains the wellbeing of the local people and involves interpretation and education” (TIES, 2015)
While the primary purpose is to be able to provide temporary lodging for Tanay tourists, another purpose is to attract even more tourists to come and visit other natural attractions. The glamping site will be the gateway for nature trips to the popular mountains of Cayabu, Ayngat, and Maynuba and the famed 8 Waterfalls. Additionally, Tagpuan Ecopark will serve as a hub for social entrepreneurship that will provide economic opportunities for the Indigenous People (IP) of Brgy. Cayabu.
Premium Family Tent
- A 2 Bedroom Family Tent that can board up to 6 people with 2 Queen Size mattresses and pillows
- A skilled butler that will make your stay more convenient and is willing to help you with your luggage and run errands for you and your family.
Two Buri Mats
- You can bring them anywhere around the campsite. Have a picnic with your family and friends or use the mats in our quiet spots for Yoga.
Card and Board Games
- Finally! No more phones to distract you and your company. Enjoy this peaceful getaway with card and board games to pass the time.
Heavy Duty Powerbank
- Charge your devices or plug in your electric fans (also included) with our handy powerbanks!
Solar Fans/Solar Lights
- Your go-to portable kitchen complete with plates, utensils, cups, cookware, and all the things you need to cook and dine with the family.
- Chill while beholding the beauty of the Sierra Madre.
Pallet Tables/Camping Tables
Other Activities Onsite:
- Payments are made directly in the camp, so we recommend preparing cash payment before the activity
- ₱2,000 – Hiking package for 5 guests