Tent Pitching at Tagpuan Camp & Ecopark
Important Booking Reminders:
- Bring your own tent to Tagpuan Camp & Ecopark can pitch 1 tent / for 6 guests. In excess of 6 guests, you must pitch another tent and pay the extra tent fee
- Once you have selected your desired camping dates, please indicate only ‘1’ in the number of guests field (regardless if you have more guests) so the system can generate the correct invoice computation
- Kindly indicate the actual number of guests in the notes section of the checkout page
Tagpuan Camp and Ecopark is an eco-tourism initiative geared towards aiding the Cayabu community and LGU in keeping this parcel of land a productive natural resource.
We define ecotourism as the “responsible travel to natural areas that conserves the environment, sustains the wellbeing of the local people and involves interpretation and education” (TIES, 2015)
While the primary purpose is to be able to provide temporary lodging for Tanay tourists, another purpose is to attract even more tourists to come and visit other natural attractions. The glamping site will be the gateway for nature trips to the popular mountains of Cayabu, Ayngat, and Maynuba and the famed 8 Waterfalls. Additionally, Tagpuan Ecopark will serve as a hub for social entrepreneurship that will provide economic opportunities for the Indigenous People (IP) of Brgy. Cayabu.
- Allocation of Space for 1 Tent
- Lanatin River Swimming
- Swimming Pool Access
- Yoga Area Access
- For directions, please go to our Google Maps or Waze